What Richard Did picked up the Golden Tulip International award for Best Film in the main competition at the 32nd Istanbul International Film Festival, which is organised by the Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts. The award was presented at the closing gala and awards ceremony, which took place at Cemal Resit Rey Concert Hall.
What Richard Did has already screened at numerous international film festivals to outstanding critical acclaim, including The Toronto International Film festival and the BFI London Film Festival and next week will screen in the Tribeca Film festival which takes place in lower Manhattan from April 17 – April 28
What Richard Did is now available on DVD and On-Demand.
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival
- September 6, 2012 13 Irish Films in 56th BFI London Film Festival
- January 21, 2013 Irish DVD and On-Demand Release for ‘What Richard Did’.
- August 14, 2012 Lenny Abrahamson’s ‘What Richard Did’ selected to screen at 2012 Toronto International Film Festival
- February 5, 2013 Best Screenplay award for ‘What Richard Did’
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- November 11, 2014 Richard Harris Film Festival: ‘What Richard Did’
Category: Awards, Festivals, News