Russell Curran Productions, one of Ireland’s leading commercials production companies, are looking to hire a production assistant:
This an entry level position. The role is varied and eclectic and would suit someone who is self-motivated, driven, flexible, and has a desire to learn about the production of TV commercials.
- The successful candidate will be:
1. Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office.
- Management of the company website and social networking
- Liaising with IT to ensure our computers are protected and backed up sufficiently
- Organise travel including booking transport, accommodation, meetings and dinners and managing the itineraries.
- PA to the owners of the company. Assisting them in whatever duties they require.
- Liaising with bookkeeper and accountant to ensure proper management of accounts
- Point of contact for crew and cast
- To include:
2. Production Research
- Visual research for director’s treatments
- General research for budgeting.
3. Production team support
- Preparing meeting documents
- Booking Crew and equipment
4. Skills needed:
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal in addition to strong phone skills.
- Knowledge of Macs to include Microsoft office.
- A knowledge of indesign / adobe would be useful but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills a must.
Send your CV and a cover letter to russellcurran @ icloud.com
- Deadline for applications – Friday the 8th of January 2016
Apply Now / Email: russellcurran @ icloud.com
Deadline: 8th January 2016