John Collins spoke to Tony Cranstoun, editor of A Date for Mad Mary and The Farthest, which closed this year’s Capital Irish Film Festival in Washington D.C. John was good enough to send us on his recording of their conversation.
The Farthest chronicles NASA’s 1977 launch of twin space probes, sent to capture images of remote planets and bear messages from Earth.
The Farthest screened on 4th March 2018 as part of the Capital Irish Film Festival
InConversation: Tony Cranstoun
- December 20, 2018 Capital Irish Film Festival: Chairman, Paddy Meskell & Director, Pat Reilly
- June 25, 2018 Capital Irish Film Festival: Elynia Betts, Director of Maeve and the Moon
- March 23, 2017 Podcast: Capital Irish Film Festival
- September 13, 2017 InConversation: Tony Cranstoun
- February 19, 2017 Podcast: Interview with Emer Reynolds, Director of ‘The Farthest’
- January 23, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Guests and Screenings Confirmed
- May 24, 2018 Capital Irish Film Festival: Colin McIvor – Director of ‘The Zoo’
- July 27, 2017 Podcast: Emer Reynolds, director of ‘The Farthest’
- February 17, 2015 Capital Irish Film Festival: Audio Interview with producer Dave Farrell & actor Colin Farrell of ‘A Terrible Beauty’
- November 12, 2017 Gerry Gregg, Director of ‘Condemned to Remember’