June Butler chats to Grainne Humphreys, the festival director of the Audi Dublin International Film Festival, about the selection process involved in the festival and what’s in store for Irish film lovers this year, including Sing Steet, Viva and this year’s films from Reel Art, an Arts Council scheme designed to provide film artists with a unique opportunity to make highly creative, imaginative and experimental documentaries on an artistic theme, operated in association with Filmbase.
Check out our preview of the Irish films set to screen at this year’s festival.
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Soundcloud
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe to the Film Ireland RSS feed
The 2016 Audi Dublin International Film Festival takes place 18th and 28th February 2016.
Click here for the full programme
- February 8, 2017 Podcast: Interview with Grainne Humphreys, ADIFF 2017 Festival Director
- February 24, 2016 Podcast Interview: Risteard O’Domhnaill, director of ‘Atlantic’
- February 19, 2018 Grainne Humphreys, ADIFF Festival Director
- November 12, 2017 Gerry Gregg, Director of ‘Condemned to Remember’
- March 4, 2016 ADIFF Irish Film Review: Hubert Butler: Witness to the Future
- February 19, 2017 Podcast: Interview with Emer Reynolds, Director of ‘The Farthest’
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- July 25, 2016 Podcast: Interview with GAZE Festival Director Noel Sutton, and Programmer Roisín Geraghty
- May 9, 2017 Podcast: Irish Film Festival Boston
- October 27, 2016 Horrorthon Podcast with Directors Jason Figgis & Mark Sheridan