Filmmakers around the world were challenged to create short films in just 100 hours based on a theme (mistaken identity), action (drinking from a straw), and prop (a mask). The awards will be announced on Thursday, January 28, 2016.
There is now an online vote to determine the Audience Award Winner.
- May 4, 2012 LIT Film Festival: FCPX Workshop with Mark Griffin and Behind the Scenes Network Event
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- February 15, 2013 Signal Arts Centre Film Fest currently accepting submissions for the festival
- February 1, 2011 ‘One World, Many Ways’ Human Rights Documentaries
- December 17, 2010 Sony Production Awards: Deadline January 16th and advice from previous winner
- January 29, 2013 ‘The Summit’ Win Caps off Successful Sundance
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival