Gemma Creagh met Tom Ryan to talk about his film Twice Shy, which is released in cinemas 23rd June 2017.
Twice Shy, is a modern, coming-of-age drama that revolves around a young, unmarried couple who set off on a road trip from Ireland to London, as the result of an unplanned pregnancy. The film charts the ups and downs of their relationship by juxtaposing their dramatic journey with flashbacks to happier times in their romance.
The film stars Shane Murray-Corcoran and Iseult Casey in the lead roles and features support from a stellar cast including Ardal O’ Hanlon (After Hours, Fr. Ted), Pat Shortt (The Guard, Garage), Mary Conroy (Ros na Run) and Paul Ronan (Love / Hate).
Irish Film Review: Twice Shy
- July 7, 2016 Writer/Director Tom Ryan on ‘Twice Shy’
- July 1, 2017 Irish Film Review: Twice Shy
- December 9, 2016 Interview: Director Billy O’Brien and Actor Max Records, ‘I Am Not a Serial Killer’
- March 15, 2019 Stephen Shields, Writer of ‘The Hole in the Ground’
- August 17, 2015 ‘Twice Shy’ Tackles Topical Issue of Abortion
- December 8, 2017 Alan Maher, producer of ‘Song of Granite’
- February 20, 2015 Audio Interview: Kevin Hart & Josh Gad, ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- September 4, 2015 Video Interview: M. Night Shyamalan, writer/director of ‘The Visit’
- January 25, 2019 Viko Nikci, Writer/Director of ‘Cellar Door’
- June 30, 2017 Laura McGann, Director of ‘Revolutions’