In this recorded roundtable discussion at the IFI, InConversation examines the Internet’s impact on the film industry and cinema, from sourcing new talent, building a personal creative profile, raising funds and attracting audiences.
A panel of industry workers – producer Marie Caffrey, casting director Thyrza Ging, MD of FilmBase Alan Fitzpatrick and IFI Public Relations Officer Patrick Stewart – discuss the challenges and opportunities that the Internet offers in their differing working lives.
Subscribe to the Film Ireland RSS feed
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe on iTunes
- November 19, 2014 InConversation with Shimmy Marcus
- January 24, 2015 InConversation with Nick Ryan
- January 23, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Guests and Screenings Confirmed
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- November 23, 2011 IFI French Film Festival: L’Atalante
- September 24, 2014 InConversation with Joseph Conlan
- July 12, 2014 InConversation with Terry McMahon
- July 21, 2014 InConversation with Lenny Abrahamson
- October 28, 2014 InConversation with Emer Reynolds
- July 2, 2014 Introducing ‘InConversation’
Category: Exclusives, Featured, InConversation, Podcast