In this recorded roundtable discussion at the IFI, InConversation examines the Internet’s impact on the film industry and cinema, from sourcing new talent, building a personal creative profile, raising funds and attracting audiences.
A panel of industry workers – producer Marie Caffrey, casting director Thyrza Ging, MD of FilmBase Alan Fitzpatrick and IFI Public Relations Officer Patrick Stewart – discuss the challenges and opportunities that the Internet offers in their differing working lives.
Subscribe to the Film Ireland RSS feed
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe on iTunes
- November 19, 2014 InConversation with Shimmy Marcus
- January 24, 2015 InConversation with Nick Ryan
- January 23, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Guests and Screenings Confirmed
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- September 13, 2017 InConversation: Tony Cranstoun
- November 23, 2011 IFI French Film Festival: L’Atalante
- March 23, 2015 InConversation with Mark Gaster & Brian O’Neill
- June 29, 2017 InConversation: Noel Quinn
- July 2, 2014 Introducing ‘InConversation’
- July 12, 2014 InConversation with Terry McMahon