Donnchadh, Richard and Ruairí continue their efforts to escape from the basement by bringing you more film news, reviews and pleas for freedom. Donnchadh pitches a Back to the Future project based in 1950’s Ireland, Ruairí ponders his role in The Gilmore Girls and Richard attempts to beam out of the basement – unsuccessfully.
Tuxedos and stale bread were delivered down the shaft for their pre-Oscar chat, in which the lads fight over Birdman, make up over Foxcatcher, right the wrongs of American Sniper, and hail Whiplash.
Plus Ex Machina, Into the Woods, Kingsman and Inherent Vice come under the verbal hammer and there’s an interview with Irish writer/director Terry McMahon on the eve of the release of Patrick’s Day.
Subscribe to the Film Ireland RSS feed
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe on iTunes
- March 6, 2015 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 09
- October 4, 2017 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 30 – Meat House
- September 15, 2016 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 24 – Have Your Leg & Eat it
- November 27, 2016 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 25 – Human Velcro
- July 19, 2017 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 29 – The Thinking Man’s Apocalypse
- December 19, 2014 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 07
- December 31, 2018 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 32 – Space Jesus & Sudden Male Nudity
- July 6, 2019 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 36 – I’m Jesus. I Want Cocaine
- July 11, 2014 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 04
- October 23, 2015 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 14 – The Horror… The Horror