Screen Daily takes a look at the Irish Film Industry
A wave of local filmmaking talent, ambitious producers and attractive co-production options are helping Ireland shine on the world stage.
Queen for a Day: Sandra Bernhard Looks Back on The King of Comedy
On April 27, the Tribeca Film Festival (whose founders include Robert. De Niro) showed a newly restored version of The King of Comedy, which was presented as the festival’s closing-night selection. Ms. Bernhard spoke to ArtsBeat about her experiences making the film.
A Century of Cinema
An essay by Susan Sontag about the decline of the cinema.
Click on the title to read the read the articles
- January 23, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Guests and Screenings Confirmed
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- November 23, 2011 IFI French Film Festival: L’Atalante
- May 23, 2013 What We Webbed
- May 9, 2013 What We Webbed
- May 30, 2013 What We Webbed
- January 18, 2017 Strong Irish Line-up @ ADIFF 2017
- February 28, 2019 Review of Irish Film @ DIFF 2019: Dub Daze
- February 19, 2016 ADIFF Irish Film Review: Sing Street
- October 3, 2013 What We Webbed