Emer Reynolds’ documentary The Farthest won the Emmy for Outstanding Science and Technology documentary at the 39th News & Documentary Emmys on Monday evening.
Producer John Murray accepted the award with the team behind the film saying it was “a privilege” to be able to make a film about the Voyager spacecraft.
Reynolds is currently in pre-production for a documentary about Phil Lynott.
You can watch the acceptance speech below:
Podcast: Emer Reynolds, director of ‘The Farthest’
- March 22, 2017 ADIFF 2017 Irish Film Review: The Farthest
- July 27, 2017 Podcast: Emer Reynolds, director of ‘The Farthest’
- March 18, 2019 In Conversation with Emer Reynolds
- February 19, 2017 Podcast: Interview with Emer Reynolds, Director of ‘The Farthest’
- January 22, 2013 ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle
- July 10, 2013 Irish Film at the Galway Film Fleadh preview: Here Was Cuba
- October 28, 2014 InConversation with Emer Reynolds
- September 24, 2013 Preview of Irish Film at IFI Stranger Than Fiction: Here Was Cuba
- November 13, 2013 Irish Documentary ‘Here Was Cuba’ Screens on More 4
- July 28, 2017 Irish Film Review: The Farthest