Applications are now being accepted for the Marketplace at the 2018 Galway Film Fair (12th – 14th July), which takes place during the Galway Film Fleadh (10th–15th July 2018).
The Marketplace at the Galway Film Fair co-ordinates pre-scheduled meetings between filmmakers with projects in development and/or completed films and invited Film Financiers, Distributors, Sales Agents, Broadcasters, Film Funds and Major Producers.
The Galway Film Fair has a number of unique selling points:
- Transatlantic Bridge
- Intimate and informal atmosphere
- Privileged access to the world’s leading financiers
- Showcasing new European and International cinema to leading Film Buyers, Distributors and Festival Programmers.
If you have a completed film/documentary or a project in development and would like to participate in the Marketplace at the Galway Film Fair, visit this page to learn more about the Marketplace and complete the online application.
- Early Bird Application Deadline: Friday 11th May 2018 – Fee €175
- Regular Application Deadline: Friday 1st June 2018 – Fee €225
Alongside the marketplace, many other industry events take place at the Galway Film Fair including our annual conference The Fleadh Forum, masterclasses, debates, workshops and much more.
For further information contact Annette Maye at The Galway Film Fair – + 353 (0) 91 562 firstname.lastname@example.org