In this episode of The Actors’ Room, Lynn Larkin is joined by Susan Barrett.
Susan trained as an actor in Dublin before moving to London to pursue her training further. Returning to Ireland in 2010, she has worked in both theatre and film, featuring in a number of short films, including Engraved (2014), which she also wrote and produced.
In 2015, Susan made her feature debut in The Hit Producer directed by Kevin de la Isla O’Neill.
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Soundcloud
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe to the Film Ireland RSS feed
- March 8, 2016 The Actors’ Room: Glenn Keogh
- October 13, 2016 The Actors’ Room: Maureen O’Connell
- November 23, 2017 The Actors’ Room: Geraldine McAlinden
- September 20, 2017 The Actors’ Room: Niamh Hogan
- November 16, 2016 The Actors’ Room: Eddie Jackson
- April 13, 2016 The Actors’ Room: John Connors
- March 1, 2016 Podcast: The Actors’ Room
- April 11, 2014 On The Reel Interview Steven O’Riordan, director of ‘No Limbs No Limits’
- February 28, 2014 On the Reel at Jameson Cult Film Club screening of ‘Jaws’
- March 31, 2014 On The Reel On The Red Carpet – Russell Crowe, star of Noah