Roads Entertainment Ltd (“REL”) is seeking a Production Intern to assist their Production team with administration and research. The role also includes archive research (training provided), social-media and website coordination, as well as hands on production experience on REL feature films and documentaries. The internship will be for period of nine months.
Participants will gain experience in :
- All aspects of production, including development, production, post-production and Delivery
- Maintaining online profiles for the company and its projects
- Archive research and licensing
- The day to day running of a busy film production company
- Networking within in the Industry and invaluable communication skills
The successful candidate will have:
- A passionate interest in film and film production
- Very strong organisational skills
- An ability to multi task and manage their time with initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
The position will provide excellent experience for any graduate seeking to embark on a career in film and television production. They will gain many practical skills and knowledge associated with film production.
All applicants must be eligible for the National Internship Scheme; JobBridge.
The succesful applicant will receive an allowance of €50 per week on top of their social welfare entitlement which is payable by the Department of Social Protection. Travel expenses will be covered by the company. Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29th January 2016. Please do not call about this position.