Samson Films is currently seeking a Development Executive to oversee the company’s slate of film and television projects currently in development.
The Development Exec’s role will involve tasks such as: covering scripts for producers; acting as script editor on key projects; collecting and collating script notes from various sources; overseeing legal documentation regarding development activities; preparing development and production finance applications for both Irish and global sources; discovering and engaging with new Irish writing and directing talent.
The ideal candidate will have:
- some experience in covering scripts for film and television
- experience in script editing or demonstrated analytic skills
- worked in the film and TV industry (or similar) for at least 3 years
- knowledge of and enthusiasm for Irish and European cinema
- strong organisational skills
- strong communication skills
The role is expected to commence in July as part-time and may expand into a full-time role.
Please send your CV and a covering letter of application to info @ samsonfilms.com.
Deadline Wednesday 15th July.