There is an immediate opening for a Transmission Assistant in the Operations Department of TV3.
The following is a summary of the primary functions, duties and responsibilities of the job, which is on a shift basis, and does not outline all of the duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Check that all programmes for the next week are on server and reviewed.
- Check and load commercial/promotional material to TV3’s library server.
- Cover Shifts for Transmission Editors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An interest in Broadcast television operations.
- A basic knowledge of presentation and its role in broadcasting.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Interested applicants should email their CV including a covering letter outlining why they are suitable to denise.murphy @ tv3.ie no later than Friday 27th February 2015.
Please ensure you have “Transmission Assistant” in the subject line of your email.
TV3 is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply Now / Email: denise.murphy @ tv3.ie
Deadline: 27th February