Run over 12 weekends, this hands on course will take you through the filmmaking process from script to screen, culminating in two groups shooting two short films.
With all tutors current film practitioners, this course has been designed to encourage and develop independent filmmaking. This is ideal if you are looking for a way into the film industry or want to gain a better understanding of filmmaking – at the end of the course you will have a short film to use as part of a show reel for your Curriculum Vitae or film school.
- Short Scriptwriting and Development
- Camera and Lighting
- Location Sound
- Theory of Editing
- Art Direction
- Assistant Directing
- 3-Day shoot with supervisors
- 3-Day edit with professional editor
- Professional Sound Mix
For a full course outline (with individual dates and course modules), please email Tristan Hutchinson at email@example.com
– For Bookings & Enquiries call Filmbase reception on 01 679 6716 (dial 0)
– Flexible Payment Options available
– Non-refundable Deposit Required
– Course Cancellation Policy