Movecrew provide Crew & Kit transport hire in Ireland.
We also regularly look after foreign crews coming here to shoot. I am an experienced camera assistant, and in the past I have worked in production. So, when you hire the full service – its not just a driver and a van, you are hiring a key crew member.
We pride our service on being more cost effective than going down the route of car rentals, or for that matter sending several vehicles to a shoot. This is costly and sometimes can be a logistical nightmare! The benefits of having a crew travel as a unit far outweigh the alternatives.Not only do we provide comfortable & cost effective transport, we also provide an experienced camera assistant for the duration of your shoot. Offering the latest in Thunderbolt technology our DIT kit provides a fast, safe and if you want – mobile, solution for data wrangling.Our crew van comes equipped with space for 7 including the driver, free WIFI for crew, and various other items to keep in touch with the office like, iPads, Phones & GPS Sat Navs. If needed we can provide mobile power for those remote locations. We also have an excellent relationship with all the props, lighting and camera rental facilities here and can preorder and collect any rental equipment prior to your shoot daysl. We also offer to act as a fixer & locations scout prior to your arrival.
Visit www.movecrew.ie for more information on the services offered.
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 24, 2013 Commercial Radio Licensing: Expressions of Interest: Phase 2
- October 18, 2011 Video Ad Competition – Win an iPad
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Assistant Professor in Screenwriting – Trinity College
- April 6, 2015 Freelance Storyboard Artist
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- January 22, 2013 ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle
- November 3, 2014 Top Films About TV News
- August 19, 2010 How to Make an Epic Documentary For 25k