Illustration: Adeline Pericart
Brown Bag Films are looking to recruit an Overseas Supervisor
1. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of production schedule and overseas milestones from Blocking though Final Lighting.
2. Understand and clarify BBF milestone notes and oversee milestone pass deliveries.
3. Review and deliver milestone passes with top line QC notes to BBF for each stage including Blocking, Rough and Final Animation, Lighting and FX keys, Final Lighting and Retakes.
4. Confirm that the Overseas studio is maintaining schedule and agreed headcount to meet episode and project deadlines.
5. Immediately flag concerns and propose solutions with BBF regarding OS schedule obstacles or creative execution.
6. Required weekly Skype or phone check-in with project Production manager and other concerned parties depending on appropriate milestone pass.
• Minimum of 3 years Experience as Animation Director/Supervisor in Long Form 3D animation Television Series.
• Understanding of 3D animation & schedule milestones is required
• Clear communication skills
• Must be very detailed oriented and organised
• Must passionate about character animation and acting
Start date: Immediate
Please note: This job is located overseas in India