These free seminars, one in Dublin and one in Galway, are aimed at writers and those working in television drama, or those aspiring to work in drama, who wish to gain an understanding of the drama development process and will look at the recent TV3 commissioned drama, Deception. Speakers are show creator and writer Gert Thomas and writer Paul Walker. The Irish Playwrights and Screenwriters Guild, Screen Training Ireland and Galway Film Centre will host the workshop in Galway. This half-day seminar will take place in GMIT, Cluain Mhuire in Galway at 2.30pm on Thursday, 7th February 2013.
Please apply online at www.screentrainingireland.ie <https://www.screentrainingireland.ie/?fuseaction=course_details&preopen=5&id=50653> .
For further details contact the Irish Playwrights and Screenwriters Guild at firstname.lastname@example.org; ph: (01) 6709970. Deadline for applications: Monday 28th January 2013.
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Assistant Professor in Screenwriting – Trinity College
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Drama Facilitator
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- July 11, 2012 Issue 137 Summer 2011 Irish Playwrights & Screenwriters Guild: Ciaran Creagh
- June 18, 2010 TG4 CALL FOR IRISH LANGUAGE TELEVISION WRITERS
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival