Illustration: Adeline Pericart
The IFI is seeking to appoint a new Public Affairs & Marketing Director with the energy and acumen to drive its public affairs and marketing strategies across its core activities: Exhibit, Preserve and Educate.
• Proven experience and success in devising and implementing dynamic marketing & communications campaigns.
• A proven track record in customer service management and audience development with measurable results.
• A thorough knowledge of all marketing and PR disciplines.
• Proven results in meeting financial target.
• Sound commercial acumen.
• A natural capacity to facilitate productive relationships with external partners in the public and private sector, and experience in the relationship management of funding agencies, sponsors etc.
• Significant arts experience including at least 3 years working at management level.
• A broad knowledge of contemporary culture and film, and the Irish arts sector.