Windmill Lane Pictures are seeking an experienced Digital Media / VT Operator to join their Digital Media and VT department. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of four years experience within the post production industry.
- An in-depth knowledge of various non-linear editing systems including Avid, FCP and Premiere Pro as well as familiarity with Photoshop and DVD Studio.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of common file formats. Dispatching digital media across a range of online platforms is an everyday task.
- Familiarity with file based workflows from initial acquisition to final broadcast and DPP delivery requirements.
- A basic understanding of cinema deliverables and the creation of DCPs would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to coherently advise clients on broadcast and cinema technologies.
- Pay meticulous attention to detail to ensure the highest standards of quality control while adhering to broadcaster’s detailed specifications
- Computer literacy and a technical aptitude is essential as the role necessitates a methodical approach to troubleshooting both hardware and software issues.
- An understanding of XMLs and use of metadata
- A thorough knowledge of VT broadcast formats
- Excellent attention to detail
Applications including detailed CV strictly by email only to recruit @ windmilllane.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply Now / Email: recruit @ windmilllane.com
Deadline: 3rd April 2015