Uni-versalEXTRAS, a Film and TV Extras agency covering the UK, is looking to expand our team. They are looking to fill the Senior Casting Agent position.
To co-ordinate TV and Film projects involving the casting and booking of Supporting Artists/Extras. You will also be required to organise and lead a small team in assisting you achieve your project briefs and casting targets. You will also be required to liaise with production clients and report to the head casting agent at Uni-versalEXTRAS.
Working within the Entertainment industry can be exciting but also very demanding. They are looking for a lively, confident person who is up for the challenge.
– be confident when dealing with the general public, work colleagues and clients
– have a good telephone manor
– have excellent communications skills – written and verbal
– have excellent organisational skills and be able to multi-task
– be able to handle high pressure situations and work to short deadlines with good time-management skills
– be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
– have experience of leading a team and also being a team player when required
– have experience of managing projects/productions from beginning to end
– have a minimum of one year professional experience in casting or production (where casting was part of your role.)
Salary is depending on experience (working hours Monday to Friday 10am to 7:00pm)
Please send covering letter and CV to email@example.com