ScreenLeaders is a professional training programmes for film, television, animation, games, post-production, VFX, facilities, sales, distribution and exhibition as well as screen guilds, film festivals and broadcasters.
Throughout core modules participating companies will prepare a Business Plan and Module 3 will focus on the execution and moulding of this plan.
In 2020, modules will be held in Limerick, Dublin and Brussels in 2020.
Applications are now open for 2020 programme.
Submissions & Funding Deadlines
- April 14, 2015 Deadline for Screen Leaders, Monday April 20th
- March 5, 2019 Screen Leaders 2019
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 29, 2013 Irish animation at Cartoon Movie
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Short Films
- January 22, 2013 Call For: Animators/Lead Animators
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Assistant Professor in Screenwriting – Trinity College
- January 24, 2013 Call For: Entries for Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival
- January 29, 2013 ‘The Summit’ Win Caps off Successful Sundance