Blanket, the new short film from filmmakers Ken Williams and Denis Fitzpatrick of Stanley’s Deathpark Productions and Paradox Pictures completed principal photography on Good Friday, 19th April 2019 at Brittas Bay.
The film is described as an original take on childhood, and the power of imagination. It is produced by Liam O’Neill of Paradox Pictures (Unseen, Danny Boy, Lost & Found), shot by Joseph Ingersoll (Somebody, Somewhere, Who Looks After Critters), and directed by Stanley’s Deathpark pair Ken Williams and Denis Fitzpatrick (Gustav, The Break, The Daisy Chain).
It is slated for a summer 2019 premiere.
- August 8, 2017 Review of Irish Film @ Galway Film Fleadh • New Irish Shorts 3
- February 21, 2019 Watch Irish Short Film: Gustav
- January 25, 2013 National Film School Lecture Series: Rebecca O’Brien
- January 24, 2013 Call For: Entries for Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Short Films
- January 28, 2013 Call For: Actors
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- January 21, 2013 ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday