Nic Ryan-Purcell’s documentary This Is Nicholas – Living With Autism screens at the Irish Film Institute on Wednesday, 7th November at 6.50pm.
The documentary chronicles the personal experience of living with Autism as well as depression, developed by a childhood trauma.
This screening will be followed by a Q&A with director Nicholas Ryan-Purcell.
This Is Nicholas – Living With Autism premiered in Manhattan on Saturday 13th October, as part of NYC Mental Health Film Festival.
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- January 23, 2013 ‘Men at Lunch’ in cinemas 1 – 7 February
- January 29, 2013 Black Comedy Short Completed
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Short Films
- February 7, 2013 IFTA Announce Guest Presenters & Special Musical Performance
- January 21, 2013 ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- February 1, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Preview – The Good Man
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Next Generation Student Short Documentary Competition