A special screening of the feature documentary, Keepers of the Flame followed by a Q&A with producer Nuala O’Connor and historian Diarmaid Ferriter takes place as part of the Dublin Festival of History.
The screening and Q&A will take place at 10.30am Sunday, 7th October in Printworks, Dublin Castle.
Keepers of the Flame reveals the legacies of the Irish War of Independence and the Civil War and explores the impact of these events on the collective and personal memories of the Irish state and its people.
The Festival runs from this week until 7th October, and features 140 events in total, all of which are free to attend.
The full programme for the Dublin Festival of History can be found at www.dublinfestivalofhistory.ie. While all events are free, advance booking is required for some.
- December 21, 2018 Nuala O’Connor, Director of ‘Keepers of the Flame’
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- January 25, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Special Event – Brainbelt Illustration Collective team up with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Short Films
- January 30, 2013 Call For: BAI – applications for Archiving of Programme Material
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch