The Irish Film Board are acceptong submissions for SHORT STORIES, which invites filmmakers to use their imagination, creative story-telling and visual talent to excite audiences with succinct, inspiring and even entertaining films.
SHORT STORIES are live-action or animated fiction films between 2 to 5 minutes in length and have a budget of €20K.
Films may be made in the English or Irish language. If produced in the Irish language, subtitling will be necessary for festivals and sales worldwide.
The deadline is 1pm Friday 23rd March.
Parameters of the Scheme
– Number of films: Up to 4 per year
– Duration: 2-5 minutes maximum
– Budget per film:* Maximum €20,000
– Delivery: DCP, Prores, BluRay
* The application budget should reflect costs for delivery as above and subtitling if applicable.
Further Details at