Masterclass for Film Students with French film director Emmanuel Hamon and screenwriter Thomas Cheysson, presented by the French Embassy in association with DIT School of Media.
The Irish premiere screening of their documentary The Russian Revolution Through its Films (L’utopie des images de la Révolution russe) selected at the 2017 Mostra del Cinema di Venezia will take place on Thursday 25th January at 8.20 at the Irish Film Institute (IFI). For info & tickets go to :https://www.facebook.com/events/2004020416534144/
The master class will be in English and it is Free to attend, please just register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 1, 2017 Directors Masterclass with Amir Bar-Lev @ 29th Galway Film Fleadh
- July 1, 2017 Screenwriters Masterclass with Richard Kelly @ 29th Galway Film Fleadh
- July 29, 2010 Still Films's ‘Pyjama Girls’ at the IFI
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- March 24, 2009 Cinemagic Festival 2009
- July 1, 2017 Actors Masterclass with Michael Smiley @ 29th Galway Film Fleadh
- August 16, 2010 Still Films Week at the IFI
- August 17, 2010 Spotlight on 'Pyjama Girls'
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- January 21, 2013 ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival