Tilleo (Dublin (Filmbase) require a creative Course Content Producer, to join their team to help in the production of high-quality-film courses for lifestyle learners. The role covers every aspect of production from research, talent liaison, storyboarding, course structuring, shoot scheduling, through to editing direction and distribution.
Based in their Dublin office and working as part of a small team, you will devise and execute a number of filming projects from start to finish. The role requires a creative, highly organised, results-orientated, individual keen to prove their creative flair and utilise their film production expertise and enthusiasm. A keen interest in digital and social media is highly advantageous.
They are a lifestyle learning company keen to disrupt the world of online education. They have a number of learning brands already operational but their new creation, www.tilleo.com, is based around video-based learning that focus on subjects that people want to learn. From Magic to Makeup, they aspire to bring learners courses that create curiosity, and inspire fulfilment.
The broad nature of the role has the scope to allow the individual to own a number of projects and contribute to the growth of the business. Requirements will include:
- Brainstorming course ideas and researching and identifying talent (YouTubers, Influencers and Subject Experts)
- In conjunction with the team, contacting, negotiating and agreeing talent contracts
- Course structuring, scripting (where required) and documenting
- Liaison with film production crew to produce shoot schedules and managing logistics
- Managing the editing process and ensuring deadline deliveries
- Management of budgeting and administration
- Liaison with marketing agencies to produce creative assets for ad and social campaigns
- Content management and organisation
- Maintain strong relationships with external supplier, freelancers and production teams
- Efficient and effective Project Management
- Strong communicator and team player
- Experience in creating and delivering production schedules, debrief reports
- A keen eye for quality and ability to direct editing requirements
- Ability to manage logistics (travel, accommodation, bookings, etc)
- Experience of filming projects (personal, college or corporate projects)
- Highly organised and detailed, working to deadlines with strong time management
- Familiar with production techniques and trends
- Copywriting experience
- An abundance of enthusiasm for new projects, creativity and delivery
If you are interested contact Dan on 0871 826300 or email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com