An Irish Film Season will take place at the Danish Film Institute from 2 – 15 March, http://www.dfi.dk/Filmhuset/Cinemateket/Billetter-og-program/Serie.aspx?serieID=13889. Sing Street and A Date for Mad Mary, will be screened as well as 4 documentaries, Atlantic, Queen of Ireland, Mattress Men and One Million Dubliners.
Directors Conor Horgan and Risteard Ó’Domhnaill will both travel to Denmark and participate in Q&A sessions with the large audiences that are expected.
You can find more information at this link, https://issuu.com/detfi/docs/cine_program_mar_apr_17_web/38,
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 22, 2013 ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- January 30, 2013 Call For: BAI – applications for Archiving of Programme Material
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 23, 2013 ‘Men at Lunch’ in cinemas 1 – 7 February
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
Category: Events, Festivals, News