Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board (IFB) has published updated Funding Guidelines for 2017 for its production and development schemes.
Applicants are advised to familiarise themselves with these Guidelines (available on the relevant section of Funding Programmes on the website) in advance of a submission to the IFB.
Looking for funding? Want to submit your work to festivals? Keep an eye on upcoming deadlines here
- January 15, 2018 Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board Publishes 2018 Funding Guidelines
- March 30, 2019 Submissions & Funding Deadlines
- February 1, 2017 Call For: Applications for Frameworks Short Film Scheme
- March 3, 2017 dlr First Frames Scheme
- February 4, 2016 Call For: Submissions for Frameworks Animated Short Film Scheme
- January 5, 2016 ILBF launches first call for 2016
- June 19, 2018 Call For: Submissions for Wexford Short Film Fund Award
- January 23, 2015 Film Board Amendments to Development Funding Schemes
- May 23, 2017 Funding: Cine4 Development Scheme
- August 9, 2017 Call For: Submissions for Reel Art 2017