Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board (IFB) has published updated Funding Guidelines for 2017 for its production and development schemes.
Applicants are advised to familiarise themselves with these Guidelines (available on the relevant section of Funding Programmes on the website) in advance of a submission to the IFB.
Looking for funding? Want to submit your work to festivals? Keep an eye on upcoming deadlines here
- February 1, 2017 Call For: Applications for Frameworks Short Film Scheme
- February 4, 2016 Call For: Submissions for Frameworks Animated Short Film Scheme
- January 5, 2016 ILBF launches first call for 2016
- January 23, 2015 Film Board Amendments to Development Funding Schemes
- February 9, 2017 ilDÁNA
- January 1, 2017 Submissions & Funding Deadlines
- January 27, 2016 FilmOffaly Award 2016
- May 20, 2016 IFB Announce New Schemes
- February 1, 2017 Info Session on Short Film Funding Opportunities
- December 1, 2015 Call For: EU Commission Slate Funding