The Artist/Analyst Is Present: At the Interface between Creative Arts Practice and Clinical Psychoanalytic Practice’. A screening and discussion of ‘Marina Abramovic: The Artist Is Present’.
Speakers include Grainne Casey (psychologist/ child and adolescent psychoanalytic psychotherapist), Dr Noreen Giffney (psychoanalytic psychotherapist/ lecturer in counselling at Ulster University), Jacinta Lynch (artist/ director of Broadstone Studios), Lisa Moran (curator in the Irish Museum of Modern Art) and Dr Katherine Waugh (philosopher/ art critic/ film maker).
Saturday 4 February 2017 at 12.30 pm-3.15 pm, Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA).
Further details: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/artistanalyst-present-creative-arts-practice-clinical-noreen-giffney?trk=prof-post
As part of the 8th Irish Psychoanalytic Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- February 7, 2013 IFTA Announce Guest Presenters & Special Musical Performance
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Assistant Professor in Screenwriting – Trinity College
- January 22, 2013 Watch ‘Irish Folk Furniture’ – A film by Tony Donoghue
- February 28, 2011 Dublin Film Critics’ Circle Awards
- January 22, 2013 A Mayo Ciné-Concert at the Linenhall Arts Centre
- March 1, 2011 Beyond Well-Trodden Paths: A Tribute to Irish Film
Category: Events, News