Gemma Creagh talks to director Billy O’Brien and actor Max Records about their film I Am Not a Serial Killer.
Billy discusses how 3 Irish filmmakers ended up making Dan Wells’ novel about Middle America into a film and Max reveals how he got into acting and Where the Wild Things Are. Along the way, Billy talks about Christopher Lloyd’s subtle acting technique and, of course, there’s chat about the weather and Trump.
- September 4, 2015 Video Interview: M. Night Shyamalan, writer/director of ‘The Visit’
- February 20, 2015 Audio Interview: Kevin Hart & Josh Gad, ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- July 21, 2016 Interview: Ken Wardrop, director of ‘Mom and Me’
- November 22, 2016 Review of Irish Film @ Cork Film Festival: I Am Not a Serial Killer
- June 5, 2014 Podcast Interview: Actors Barry Ward & Simone Kirby – ‘Jimmy’s Hall’
- November 9, 2015 Podcast Interview: John Crowley, director Of ‘Brooklyn’
- May 6, 2014 Podcast: Q&A with Joshua Oppenheimer director of ‘The Act of Killing’
- April 22, 2016 Podcast Interview: Garret Daly, Director of ‘Who is Dervla Murphy?’
- March 15, 2016 Podcast Interview: Ben Wheatley, director of ‘High Rise’
- December 15, 2015 Irish VFX + Animation Summit Podcast: Stuart Sumida, Professor of Biology
Category: Exclusives, Featured, Interviews, Other Audio, Podcast