Ross Whitaker’s beautiful new documentary charts a year in the life of an Irish surf town at the mercy of the Atlantic Ocean. This observational feature – at times intimate, at times epic – embeds itself in the Big Wave surf community to present a thoroughly engaging and visually stunning portrait of the ever-changing life at land’s end.
We have a pair of tickets to give away to Saturday night’s screening at the Cork Film Festival at 18:45 at The Gate Cinema.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Between Land and Sea as the subject line. Please include a telephone number. The winner will be contacted at 3pm on Saturday.
This screening will be followed by a Q+A with the cast and crew.
Book tickets here
- March 30, 2017 ‘Between Land and Sea’ Announce More Screenings
- January 23, 2013 Shooting Wraps on ‘The Last Fare’
- October 17, 2013 Competition: Win tickets to ‘The Crash Reel’
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- February 16, 2016 Competition: Win Tickets to ‘Further Beyond’ @ ADIFF
- May 11, 2017 Ross Whitaker: What I Learned Making ‘Between Land and Sea’
- September 16, 2015 Competition: Win Tickets to ‘Orion: The Man Who Would be King’ @ IFI Doc Festival
- January 21, 2013 ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival
- February 28, 2017 ‘Between Land and Sea’ Gets Limited Cinema Release
- January 23, 2013 Irish Folk Furniture, directed by Tony Donoghue, wins prize for Best Animation at Sundance Film Festival.