Shebeen Flick, Berlin’s Irish Film Festival, is for the first time accepting submissions from filmmakers for its 6th edition, which will take place on 16th-19th March 2017 in Moviemento Kino Berlin – Germany’s oldest cinema.
Since 2012, every March Shebeen Flick gives Berliners the chance to see a curated programme with Irish films that have not yet been distributed in Germany alongside some favourite Irish classics. The festival has become an integral part of the St. Patrick’s celebrations in the German capital and a must-go to event for film buffs and Irish culture lovers. All films are shown in the English language.
“We are delighted to open for submissions for the first time. Since it’s foundation, the festival has been growing organically and we felt now is the right time to expand the scope and reach of our programme. I am very much looking forward to discovering new gems of Irish cinema.” said Shebeen Flick’s Founder & Director Fernanda Parente.
All formats will be accepted including both feature and short length films – live action, documentary, animation and music videos. Productions may originate from anywhere in the world. Eligible films may be made by an Irish filmmaker, a filmmaker working in Ireland or a filmmaker of Irish heritage. If the filmmaker is not Irish, the content needs to focus on an Irish subject matter.
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Short Films
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Next Generation Student Short Documentary Competition
- January 24, 2013 Call For: Entries for Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival
- January 22, 2013 Call For: Animators/Lead Animators
- January 28, 2013 Call For: Actors
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Drama Facilitator
- February 1, 2013 Call For: Submissions for GAZE Film Festival 2013
- November 15, 2012 Call For: Submissions for Fingal Film Festival 2013
- January 17, 2017 Call For: Submissions for Dublin Sci-Fi Film Festival
Category: Call For, News