Marcie Films (formerly Roads Entertainment) are seeking a Production Company Intern to assist Producers, Alan Maher and Jessie Fisk, with administration and research.
The role also includes archive research (training provided), social-media and website coordination, as well as hands on production experience on Marcie Films’ feature films and documentaries.
Marcie Films are currently in post-production on Pat Collins’ feature Song Of Granite and premiered Forever Pure, a feature documentary, at Toronto International Film Festival this year. Previous productions include Being AP. We Are Moving and After The Dance.
Participants will gain experience in :
• All aspects of production, including development, production, post-production and Delivery
• Maintaining online profiles for the company and its projects
• Archive research and licensing
• The day to day running of a busy film production company
• Networking within in the Industry and invaluable communication skills
The successful candidate will have:
• a passionate interest in film and film production
• very strong organisational skills
• an ability to multi task and manage their time with initiative
• good communication and interpersonal skills
• a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
The position will provide excellent experience for any graduate seeking to embark on a career in film and television production. They will gain many practical skills associated with film production, vital industry knowledge and high-level contacts.
All applicants must be eligible for the National Internship Scheme; JobBridge. Please do not apply if you are not eligible.
The succesful applicant will receive an allowance of €50 per week on top of their social welfare entitlement which is payable by the Department of Social Protection. Apply via email only at email@example.com . Please do not call about this position.
Category: Call For