Katie Smith’s new film Run Run as Fast as You Can follows a group of children who are being pursued through the woods by an unseen mob. Their determination to get away is matched only by their assailants’ determination to stop them at all costs.
Written by BAFTA-nominated writer Danny King (Wild Bill, Eat Local), the film features Johnny Vivash (Perdition County) and Paul Dewdney (Crossroads).
Principal photography will begin at the end of May and will wrap early June.
You can get involved with the project here
- September 30, 2015 ‘Crossroads’ Premieres at Kerry Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 25, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Special Event – Brainbelt Illustration Collective team up with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 28, 2013 Call For: Actors
- January 25, 2013 Keith Potter Named as New IFB Project Manager
- June 9, 2010 ‘The Cup of Tears’ to become a Feature
- June 29, 2010 Production underway for ‘Premiss’
- March 31, 2014 ‘The Lobster’ Starts Shooting
- May 26, 2015 ‘Shoebox Memories’ In Production
- May 12, 2015 ‘Soulsmith’ In Production
Category: News, Production News