Ireland’s international film and technology festival Digital Biscuit is back for 2016, running 2 – 4 March 2016 at the Odeon Point Village, Dublin.
[Ed:Digital Biscuit has moved to October 20th – 22nd 2016]
Tickets are on sale at www.digitalbiscuit.com and are available for a limited period at the early-bird price of €235.Digital Biscuit 2016 features:
- A three-day programme of events, all based in Dublin’s Odeon Point Village;
- A stellar line-up of speakers and attendees drawn from the film, technology and creative industries;
- Inspirational talks, networking platforms technology exhibitions and creative showcases;
- Six stages focused on key international trends and innovations;
- Screenings of award-winning films taking place throughout the event;
- Social events and activities to entertain attendees throughout the event.