In this episode of the Film Ireland Podcast, Richard and Jonathan talk money and hats, including Marvel money, Irish film money and bigger caps, and discuss the launch of Women in Film and Television Ireland.
The podders take on Irish film tucking into The Lobster, saddling up for An Klondike, riff on myth for Pursuit and sail away to Brooklyn.
They also discuss Sicario, Stonewall, Dope, Hamlet and American Ultra.
Jonathan was set free from the basement for a short time to have a quick chat with Yorgos Lanthimos, director of The Lobster, while Richard remained chained up mulling over Daniel Craig’s potato head.
Upon his return to the basement, Jonathan hands out early Oscars as Richard snatches them back, feeding off their gold-plated britannium.
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Soundcloud
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe to the Film Ireland RSS feed
Check out all Film Ireland podcasts here
- July 24, 2015 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 11
- October 23, 2015 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 14 – The Horror… The Horror
- September 7, 2015 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 12
- November 26, 2015 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 15
- February 21, 2017 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 27 – Human Balloon-Man Deflating
- June 4, 2016 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 22
- November 27, 2016 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 25 – Human Velcro
- June 16, 2014 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 03
- November 9, 2015 Podcast Interview: John Crowley, director Of ‘Brooklyn’
- January 24, 2016 Film Ireland Podcast: Episode 18
Category: Exclusives, Featured, Film Ireland Podcast, Podcast