New Irish independent company Driftwood Doll Films have wrapped on romantic comedy Afterthought, their second produced short film. The film is written and directed by Sinead Ralston, and produced by Eilís Abbott and Michael O’Dwyer.
Afterthought features Neil Hogan as an indefatigable pensioner attempting to woo indomitable Rose Landys in a series of silent comedy style vignettes, and was filmed in Dublin.
- June 9, 2010 ‘The Cup of Tears’ to become a Feature
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 ‘Earthbound’ set for Cinema Release
- June 29, 2010 Production underway for ‘Premiss’
- January 21, 2013 ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival
- January 22, 2013 Call For: Animators/Lead Animators
- January 29, 2013 Volta announces content partnership with Artificial Eye
- May 9, 2017 ‘The Young Offenders’ – Six Part TV Series Commissioned
- March 11, 2013 Call For: Extras needed for 1970s film in Offaly
- April 27, 2015 Short Film ‘The Clockmakers Doll’ In Production