Hotel Transylvania 2 screens on Sunday October 4th at the Savoy Cinema, which will be transformed into a red carpeted creepfest spectacular all in aid of raising funds for a very special little boy.
Cian suffers from a very rare condition called Dyskeratosis Congenita.
Unfortunately in January this year, Cian spent 5 weeks in hospital until the doctors diagnosed him with microscopic pulmonary avms, which is tiny pinholes in his lungs which will lead to his lungs failing.
Doctors gave the devastating news that Cian may only have months to live.
But Cian’s family and friends are not giving up hope and that is why they have set-up the fundraiser ‘Hope For Cian’.
Cian is now in Boston and has started his assessment in Boston Children’s Hospital.
His family have been advised that the lung transplant operation alone will cost $1,000,000 USD.
Time is not on Cian’s side so we need to raise this funds as quickly as possible.
Hotel Transylvania 2
Sunday October 4th
The Savoy Cinema, O’Connell Street
at 10.30am FUN IN THE FOYER, 11.00am Film starts.
Tickets for this very special screening are priced as follows:
1 ticket = €10
2 tickets = €15
4 tickets = €25 (family ticket)
To show your support please go to :
Please donate what you can.
- November 12, 2009 Filmbase to host Fundraiser Table Quiz on Friday 27th November!
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 28, 2013 Underground Cinema Relaunch 2013
- November 23, 2011 IFI French Film Festival: L’Atalante
- January 28, 2013 Call For: Actors
- February 7, 2013 IFTA Announce Guest Presenters & Special Musical Performance
- February 17, 2014 On The Reel on the Red Carpet at JDIFF Irish premiere of ‘Calvary’