Irish short This Old Rag, directed by Ger Browne, is currently competing online at The Online Film Festival (#TOFF). The documentary short focuses on peoples’ connections with particular items of clothing in their wardrobe and features fashion blogger Sarah Commane & actor Martin Lucey (Jimmy’s Hall ).
It has screened at numerous festivals already, including The Indie Cork Film Festival (2013), The Corona Fastnet short Film festival 2014,The Underground Film festival (Dublin) January 2015, Roma Cinema Doc Fest July 2015, and The Little Cinema Galway August 2015.
To vote for This Old Rag click on the following link http://www.theonlinefilmfest.com/this-old-rag-by-ger-browne-toff-sep-2015/
- January 23, 2013 ‘Men at Lunch’ in cinemas 1 – 7 February
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Next Generation Student Short Documentary Competition
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival
- February 18, 2011 Ireland’s Young Filmmaker 2011
- January 30, 2013 IFI International promotes Irish film across Europe during Ireland’s EU Presidency
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch