Steve Gunn’s debut short film The Caller will be screened at the Underground Cinema Festival on Sunday, 13th September at 11am. The film premiered earlier this year at the Galway Film Fleadh.
Based on David Fennelly’s stage play Fishes, The Caller stars Fennelly as Larry King, who has lost his job, and tells the story of what happens when a visit from the rent allowance inspector gets a little too close for comfort.
The Underground Cinema Film Festival takes place 10 -13 September 2015.
- October 8, 2015 Interview: Steve Gunn, director of ‘The Caller’
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival
- January 21, 2013 ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival
- February 17, 2016 Interview: Dave Tynan, writer/director of ‘The Cherishing’
- January 23, 2013 Irish Folk Furniture, directed by Tony Donoghue, wins prize for Best Animation at Sundance Film Festival.
- January 22, 2013 ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle
- April 4, 2017 Get Into Film: Steve Gunn talks to Graham Cantwell
- January 23, 2013 Shooting Wraps on ‘The Last Fare’
- January 22, 2013 Watch ‘Irish Folk Furniture’ – A film by Tony Donoghue
- January 28, 2013 Underground Cinema Relaunch 2013