There is an immediate opening for an Avid Editor for TV3’s new weekend breakfast shows Saturday: AM and Sunday: AM.
The following is a summary of the primary requirements of the job and does not outline all of the duties and responsibilities for this position.
Saturday: AM & Sunday: AM will produce 6 hours per weekend of live TV content. Avid Editors are required to edit a high volume of content and to ensure all audio-visual content for broadcast is edited to the highest possible standards. The job entails both post production of work edited by reporters, producers as well as the creation of material for broadcast.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE
- The ability to edit on Avid News Cutters to a very high standard
- Detailed knowledge of Isis and Interplay workflows
- High production values for audio-visual content
- A good eye for picture
- An awareness of TV3’s practical editing guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure to meet programme deadlines
- An interest in news and current affairs content would be an advantage
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Available to work weekends
- Creative personality, ability to cut to music
Candidates should be aware that a practical test will form part of the recruitment process. Applicants should send their current CV, together with a letter of interest to Denise Murphy, Human Resource Generalist at denise.murphy @ tv3.ie by Tuesday 4th August 2015. Please ensure you have “Avid Editor” in the subject line of your email.
TV3 is an equal opportunities employer
Apply Now / Email: denise.murphy @ tv3.ie
Deadline: 4th August