This episode of In Conversation features writer, director and producer Paul Duane.
Paul’s directing credits include Barbaric Genius, Very Extremely Dangerous and Natan and he was named one of Variety magazine’s Ten Directors to Watch in 2013.
In 2008 Paul set up the production company Screenworks with Rob Cawley, which recently produced the successful RTÉ series Amber.
Paul also co-produced In a House That Ceased to Be, the story of Christina Noble, which was released in cinemas earlier this year and screened on RTÉ. The film won the George Morrison Feature Documentary IFTA Award.
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Soundcloud
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe to the Film Ireland RSS feed
- July 9, 2014 InConversation with Nick Dunning
- March 10, 2015 InConversation with Grainne Humphries
- March 23, 2015 InConversation with Mark Gaster & Brian O’Neill
- January 14, 2016 InConversation with Tom Hall
- November 19, 2014 InConversation with Shimmy Marcus
- November 23, 2015 Irish VFX + Animation Summit Podcast: Paul Timpson, Visual Effects Artist
- October 21, 2013 Interview: Paul Duane, director of ‘Very Extremely Dangerous’
- September 27, 2016 InConversation with Michael Lavelle – Part II
- October 6, 2015 InConversation with Ross Whitaker
- August 2, 2016 InConversation with Michael Lavelle – Part I
Category: Exclusives, Featured, Festivals, InConversation, Interviews, Podcast