The IFI is seeking to appoint a Head of Cinema Programming to join its management team in this senior role.
- The delivery of an extensive and diverse cultural film programme that engages different audiences
- Programming the IFI’s 3 main cinemas with a varied selection of new releases, classics, special events and retrospectives
- Ongoing development of the IFI’s Programming Policy to tie in with the Institute’s strategic aims and priorities
- Significant programming experience including at least 3 years working at a senior level, with proven experience and success in devising and implementing dynamic and engaging cultural cinema programmes
- An excellent and comprehensive knowledge of all types of film including art-house, independent American, European and world cinema
- Possesses the flair, creativity and team skills to identify and frame cohesive programmes in collaboration with the dynamic IFI team and partners
Click here for a complete job description and details of the application process.
Closing Date: Friday, June 26th at 12pm.