Lost in the Living had its world premiere at the Achtung Berlin Film Festival on the 17th of April. The feature film was screened four times at the festival in Germany and won the Best Director award for writer/director Robert Manson. This film was made by Irish and Berlin-based filmmakers and by actors in Ireland and Germany during the summer of 2013.
Lost in the Living follows a young man, Oisín (Tadhg Murphy), a musician from Dublin, who travels to Berlin with his band. He leaves behind the weight of losing his mother and an anger towards his absent father. But things do not turn out as he plans.
- May 16, 2016 Sydney’s Second Annual Irish Film Festival Wraps With ‘Lost In The Living’
- February 8, 2016 IFI Irish Film in Focus Interview: Robert Manson, writer/director of ‘Lost in the Living’
- January 22, 2013 ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle
- April 15, 2013 ‘What Richard Did’ wins Best Film at the 32nd Istanbul International Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Guests and Screenings Confirmed
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Preview – Broken
- July 16, 2015 Review of Irish Film at Galway Film Fleadh: Lost in the Living
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- January 21, 2013 ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival