Irish director Brendan Muldowney’s latest film Pilgrimage is scheduled to commence production in April 2015 and shoot for over seven weeks on the West Coast of Ireland and the Ardennes Region of Belgium.
Written by Jamie Hannigan, the film is set in 13th century Ireland and follows a small group of monks as they undertake a treacherous pilgrimage to escort their monastery’s holiest relic to Rome. But, as the true material, political and religious significance of the relic is revealed; the group’s journey becomes increasingly fraught with danger. Ultimately, the faith that binds the men together threatens to be the very same thing that will tear them apart.
- July 20, 2017 ‘Pilgrimage’ Writer Jamie Hannigan & Director Brendan Muldowney
- July 19, 2017 Irish Film Review: Pilgrimage
- June 26, 2017 ‘Pilgrimage’ in cinemas from 14th July
- October 5, 2010 Issue 134 – Served Cold
- July 26, 2017 Review of Irish Film @ Galway Film Fleadh: Pilgrimage
- July 5, 2012 Issue 136 Spring 2011 Irish Playwrights & Screenwriters Guild: Brendan Muldowney
- February 2, 2011 'Savage' Available for Rental on DVD
- October 12, 2010 'Savage' theatrical release
- August 17, 2010 Irish film ‘Savage' at international festivals
- January 9, 2014 Podcast: Filmmakers Roundtable – Part II