Terry McMahon’s Patrick’s Day has won two jury awards at the Hell’s Half Mile Film and Music Festival in Michigan.
Terry McMahon took the award for Best Screenplay while Moe Dunford won Best Actor.
The powerful tale of a young man with mental health issues who falls for a suicidal flight attendant Patrick’s Day had its world premiere at the prestigious SXSW Film Festival in Austin Texas in March of this year. The film has also screened at the Edinburgh International Film Festival and Shanghai Film Festival, and went on to win ‘Best Irish Feature Film’ at The 26th Galway Film Fleadh on 13th July.
You can read a review of the film here
- August 25, 2014 ‘Patrick’s Day’ Wins Screen Directors Guild ‘Finders Series’ Award
- October 22, 2014 ‘Patrick’s Day’ Wins at Woodstock
- October 1, 2014 ‘Patrick’s Day’ Screens at Woodstock
- July 4, 2014 Patrick’s Day: Preview of Irish Film at the Galway Film Fleadh
- February 5, 2015 Interview: Terry McMahon, wri/dir ‘Patrick’s Day’
- February 12, 2015 A Second Look at ‘Patrick’s Day’
- February 6, 2015 Patrick’s Day
- July 17, 2014 Patricks Day’s – Review of Irish Film at the Galway Film Fleadh
- April 15, 2013 ‘What Richard Did’ wins Best Film at the 32nd Istanbul International Film Festival
- July 2, 2015 Patrick’s Day Released on DVD