Emmet O’Brien’s debut short film, A Novel Approach to Dating, has been released online. The film is produced by Paula Larkin and Paul Mote for Thinking Cog Productions.
The film is described as a semantic comedy about the possibilities of language in a dating context. Is it true love or just “textual attraction”?
A Novel Approach to Dating was filmed and edited by Brendan Canty and Conal Thomson with music by David Nelligan.
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival
- January 22, 2013 ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle
- October 31, 2017 Watch Irish Short Film: Dead Air
- October 2, 2017 Emmet OBrien, Co-Writer/ Co-Director of ‘The White Rose’
- January 23, 2013 Irish Folk Furniture, directed by Tony Donoghue, wins prize for Best Animation at Sundance Film Festival.
- January 23, 2013 Shooting Wraps on ‘The Last Fare’
- January 24, 2013 ‘Mrs Brown’s Boys’ & Colin Morgan Win at National Television Awards
- January 16, 2012 DVD Review: The Guard
- February 22, 2013 Interview: Chris O’ Neill – Twisted Celluloid Horror Film Festival
- March 25, 2013 An Overview of the Cork French Film Festival